- 5 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 cups long-grain rice + 4 cups water (in rice cooker)
- Extra-virgin olive oil for skillet
- 5 gigantic spoonfuls of apple sauce
- 3 gigantic spoonfuls of chunky peanut butter
- 1 spoonful curry
- 1/2 spoonful chili powder
(Microwave until the ingredients mix together smoothly, or ~3 minutes.)
Cook chicken in skillet. Add sauce and push around until well mixed. Serve on rice, with additional curry and chili sprinkled on top if desired. Absolutely delicious, and SO filling.
I will definitely have to try more "different" recipes. It's easy to shy away from the odd ones, since they're a bit intimidating, but this shows that they can be very WIN!
Recipe ripped off from foodnetwork.com. Thanks to my awesome mother for finding it for me!